[dsc] multiple local addresses

Chris Chamberlain chamberl at oakland.edu
Mon Nov 5 21:21:45 UTC 2007

I am trying to specify 2 IPv4 addresses in dsc.conf, and the
documentation says to separate multiple addresses with whitespace.
However, when I do this, I receive the following:

complete failure
r123:
parse failure after 218 bytes, near 141.210.8.3;
local_address ::1;

# run_dir
#
#       dsc passes this directory to chdir() after starting.
#
run_dir "/usr/local/dsc/var/run/adonis-dhe";

# pid_file
#

the line in the config file looks like this;

local_address 141.210.8.2 141.210.8.3;
local_address ::1;

Anyone else with multiple address have any suggestions?  I currently
tried this, however I'm not sure its working:

local_address 141.210.8.2;
local_address 141.210.8.3;
local_address ::1;

Thanks,