[dnscap-users] RPM packages

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Thu Dec 15 15:42:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Work is underway to create RPM packages for CentOS, Fedora, RHEL, SLE
and openSUSE using openSUSE Build Services.  I have setup a temporary
subproject in my home where I am testing the spec files:

  https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jelu:dnscap-pr

Please report any issues on the GitHub, you will find the link in the
description on the page above.  If there is an issue with a dependency
please email me directly.

I have requested a team/top level project page for DNS-OARC software and
will announce when that is available (will also update
https://dev.dns-oarc.net/packages/).

Cheers,
Jerry