[dns-operations] Survey of How to Solving DNS Errors

Xiang Li idealeer521 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:27:59 UTC 2024

Dear Participant,

Hello!

We are a research team from Tsinghua University and Nankai University. Your
participation is greatly appreciated and will significantly contribute to
our research.

Recently, we are conducting a study on DNS resolution errors to understand
their occurrence, impact, and how you address these issues. Your
participation will provide valuable data and insights for our research.
To ensure the stability and accessibility of the survey, we have prepared
two identical survey links. You only need to fill out one of them. Thank
you for your understanding and support!
Survey Link 1:https://wj.qq.com/s2/15099558/4b5f/
Survey Link 2:https://www.survio.com/survey/d/H6N6D0V8E4T6N4P5H

Thank you for your time and participation!

谢谢,
Thanks,

祝好,
苗发生 清华大学
李想 副教授
南开大学网络空间安全学院
Best,
Fasheng Miao Tsinghua University
Xiang Li, Associate Professor
College of Cyber Science, Nankai University