[dns-operations] Query regarding my paid domain communityclinic.ga form freenom

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Mon Jun 5 14:20:54 UTC 2023

On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 02:46:35PM +0100,
 Mark Rousell <markr at signal100.com> wrote
 a message of 223 lines which said:

> It is not clear to me what will become of all of the registered .ga domains
> after the registry switch over.

It is perfectly clear:

"ANINF estimates that there are currently over 7 million domain names
in stock in the .ga name base. However, independent bodies consider
that there is widespread technical abuse on ‘.ga’ domain names. As
part of this switch-over operation, several million domain names will
be deleted as the previous operator has not provided the data that
concern them."