[dns-operations] Query regrading my paid domain communityclinic.ga from freenom

Amit Singh amit.dude69 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 14:06:10 UTC 2023

 Dear Team,

I have a domain "communityclinic.ga" purchased and managed by  freenom.
>From 4 june 2023, my domain failed to resolve its DNS through all major DNS
providers across the globe.  Due to which my domain went offline for all
users.

I raised a ticket with freenom today but they did not provide a single
reply in that matter. I also opened an issue with google. They pointed me
at this list for updates by stating that now Gabon will take over this TLD.

I also see that 6 june is the date of change. But the domain  stopped
working at all from 4 june. I don't see any further guide or way to reach
the right team to look into the matter and help to resolve the issue.
Can you guys pls look into this and assist me to resolve it.

thanks
AMIT KUMAR SINGH