[dns-operations] Important change for the .ga TLD 6th june 2023

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Jun 2 13:53:29 UTC 2023

On Fri, Jun 02, 2023 at 11:03:19AM +0300,
 Frank Habicht <geier at geier.ne.tz> wrote
 a message of 33 lines which said:

> I'm not involved at all, but wondering:
> no webpage for registrants to check whether their domain will 'survive'?

The way I see it (disclaimer: I don't work for ANINF), if you
registered through a registrar, you're probably safe (check the list
of registrars in <https://mon.ga/english.html>, and check with your
registrar), if you registered directly from Freenom, you're probably
not safe (Freenom did not send the data to the registry).