Survey on DNS resolver operations and DNSSEC

Moritz Müller moritz.muller at sidn.nl
Mon Mar 21 11:52:55 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) add integrity and authenticity to the
Domain Name System (DNS). Now, more than 17 years after their
standardization, we would like to hear from DNS recursive resolver operators
about their experience with DNSSEC. For this reason, we have set up a short
survey. It’s directed mainly towards organisations that run a recursive
resolver. Filling out the survey should take roughly 5 to 10 minutes.

https://forms.gle/FxTD9FofaogdvLqcA (link directs to Google Forms)

This survey is carried out by SIDN Labs (https://sidnlabs.nl) and by the
Swedish Internet Foundation (https://internetstiftelsen.se/en/). You can
contact us via email: moritz.muller at sidn.nl

Please excuse us, if you have received this email via different mailing
lists.

—
Moritz Müller Research Engineer at SIDN Labs