[dns-operations] Intermittent failure on slave zone

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Tue Mar 1 16:04:58 UTC 2022

> On 1 Mar 2022, at 1:57 am, Kristian Vilmann <kristian.vilmann at agillic.com> wrote:
>
>        listen-on port 53 {
>                localhost;
>                0.0.0.0;
>        };

[ The below may not answer your question but may be worth addressing ]

Why this syntax?  It doesn't look right to me.  If the wildcard
address is bound, surely it isn't possible to also bind 0.0.0.0.

Just leaving out "listen-on" will automatically listen on all
interfaces, (separate listeners per interface are I believe still
needed for reliable IPv4 UDP operation).

Even if you only have a single non-loopback interface, this looks
a bit odd to me.

--
	Viktor.