[dns-operations] How should work name resolution on a modern system?

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Fri Jun 10 22:40:00 UTC 2022

I am very glad somebody is asking these questions. They're food for thought
and go beyond strict DNS/53 (not that it IS 53 any more, so I mean "old
school dns as protocols") to the wider question  of name to locator mapping
in a multiple service context, and the fracture of a unitary namespace into
name spaces, subject to views, and order of enquiry issues.

These are great questions. I wish I had answers. I hope I see some!