[dns-operations] Browser Public suffixes list

Meir Kraushar meir at isoc.org.il
Fri Aug 26 18:20:00 UTC 2022

Hi peter
Yes the problem is that browsers not aware of a TLD, in this case SAFARI
unaware of xn--4dbrk0ce,  do not treat it as a domain.  It won't resolve
the given name and go to the address. Instead, it will pass the value to
the search engine. This is bad. Most certainly not the desired behavior
when launching a new domain.