Browser Public suffixes list

Meir Kraushar meir at isoc.org.il
Fri Aug 26 10:38:21 UTC 2022

Hi
My name is Meir, from ISOC-IL, the .il registry.
We are about to go public with a new IDN ccTLD in Hebrew, being
xn--4dbrk0ce.
We have done the procedure of updating Mozilla PSL, also merged the list
into chromium. But as far as how Safari browser behaves, we are totally in
the dark.
How to to reach out to any Apple staff, or crate an update request?
Any help will be much appreciated.

Also, out of curiosity.. if anyone knows why the mess? Why evey browser
needs attention, rather than relaying on the IANA tld list?

Thank you very much in advance
Meir Kraushar