[dns-operations] DNSViz please support DNSSEC algorithm Ed25519 (15)

Arsen STASIC arsen.stasic at univie.ac.at
Wed Jan 27 13:18:47 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

* Matthew Pounsett <matt at dns-oarc.net> [2021-01-19 14:59 (-0500)]:

I wrote to the list because DNSViz was multiple times discussed on the list. I didn't head admin at dns-oarc.net on my radar for this issue. I try to remember for the future :)

>The DNSViz code does support ED25519, but (as Casey explained) the problem on the site is the underlying OpenSSL library.  That host is already on the list for a major overhaul, which would include an OS update, and I’m expecting to get to that within the next couple of weeks.

I am really looking forward to this update.

I an highly appreciate OARC's and Casey's effort for this really useful service!

cheers
-arsen