[dns-operations] Support for ED25519/ED448 DS records by OpenSRS

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Feb 22 18:26:39 UTC 2021

Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane at dukhovni.org> wrote:

> Nitpick: the block size of SHA-1 is 512 bits or 64 bytes.

Thanks for the correction - I misread my own draft, oops :-)

Tony.
Whitby to Gibraltar Point: Southwesterly 3 or 4, backing southerly 5 to 7,
occasionally gale 8 later in far north. Smooth or slight, becoming slight or
moderate later. Fog patches and occasional drizzle, becoming fair later.
Moderate or good, occasionally very poor until later.