[dns-operations] Flag Day’s Resolver Tester: reports all my netblocks wrong

Pirawat WATANAPONGSE pirawat.w at ku.th
Fri Sep 11 14:23:58 UTC 2020

Dear all<anycast>,

Apologies for attaching a screen-dumped file through Google Drive; it’s my
local resolver, so this is the only way to show you my ‘symptom’.

The new Resolver Tester for this year Flag Day reports all my netblocks
wrong [Reference:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gIf-BFXpBBu7Y03VbJbtpc5p2REOkoLC/view?usp=sharing
]

My 158.108.0.0/16 was already (historically) transferred to APNIC
[Reference: https://bgp.he.net/net/158.108.0.0/16#_whois]
and my 2406:3100::/32 is registered directly with APNIC right from the
start [Reference: https://bgp.he.net/net/2406:3100::/32#_whois]

Obviously, I have to assume that I did make mistake(s). But where and why?
Please tell me how to fix it.

Thanks in advance for all the help,

Pirawat.