[dns-operations] Call for contributions to upcoming RIPE DNS Working Group sessions

Dave Knight dave at knig.ht
Tue Sep 1 19:16:53 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a lovely summer and is well rested and ready to get back to talking about DNS!

We intend to proceed as we did before the summer break and have sessions lasting around an hour every 3 weeks while there is interest in having them.

The proposed schedule for the coming weeks looks like this:

Thu 17 Sep	dns-wg virtual session
Wed  7 Oct	dns-wg virtual session
Wed 28 Oct	dns-wg session at virtual RIPE 81
Wed 18 Nov	dns-wg virtual session
Wed  9 Dec	dns-wg virtual session

Note that those dates are subject to change and that session start times have not yet been decided.

We are currently seeking content for the September 17 session and beyond. Presentations and suggestions for discussion topics are always welcome, recent operational experiences and observations are particularly encouraged.

Please send your ideas to the DNS WG Chairs at <dns-wg-chair at ripe.net>

You can find an archive of our previous sessions at https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/active-wg/dns/remote-sessions

Kind regards,
Dave Knight, for the DNS WG chairs