[dns-operations] Speaking of fixing things...

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Sat Oct 31 04:33:54 UTC 2020

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 01:56:25AM -0400, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

> The top 25 TLDs by count of long-term dead signed delegations are:

Since I was asked off-list to generate another view of the data, I now
also have the parent zone NS RRs for the all the domains broken for 90+
days.  The top 25 DNS providers with dead zones pointing at their
servers are (by no means necessarily the provider's "fault", sometimes the
domain registrants keep pointing at servers that they should have
dropped from the list):

   6048 one.com
   5539 domaincontrol.com
   4150 registrar-servers.com