[dns-operations] Speaking of fixing things...

Brian Dickson brian.peter.dickson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:46:36 UTC 2020

Hi, Victor,
Would you mind checking the list for domains with broken signed delegations
to anything matching *.domaincontrol.com (GoDaddy's nameservers), including
categorization (e.g. lame NS, vs non-lame NS with broken signature)?
My suspicion is there may be a bunch of lame delegations, and knowing which
TLDs (and if possible domains!) would be greatly appreciated.
Cleaning up lame delegations is neither easy nor fast, but we do want to
actually clean them up.

(The root issue is there is currently no path for the delegatee to get the
lame delegation removed. None. Nada. :-( )

Thanks,
Brian