[dns-operations] Weird problem with domain after being suspended for failed renewal

Brielle bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Oct 5 16:12:48 UTC 2020

Just a follow up, to close out this thread...

Yes, the problem was NameSilo's DNS service (under dnsowl.com) having
old records still loaded in their auth name servers even though I was no
longer their hosted DNS.

Thanks to Doug McIntyre for that insight/clue.

Why they don't disable records when you aren't using their service, I
have no idea.  Poor design I guess?

Anyways, looks like everything has cleared up, thanks for all the

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org