[dns-operations] Public resolvers with EDNS Client Subnet

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jun 25 07:20:37 UTC 2020

Hi Jan,

I do not have a list either, but I have counted resolvers on RIPE Atlas
for which the o-o.myaddr.l.google.com. TXT query reports a ECS value.

https://dnsthought.nlnetlabs.nl/does_ecs/#top_auth_asns

Besides Google and OpenDNS, VeriSign is showing up there quiet
prominently too.

-- Willem

PS. Other ASes - that do not do ECS 0 spill over a bit when they are
part of resolvers that forward to multiple other resolvers, of which one
is supporting ECS.  Hence a portion of false positives in the graphs.