[dns-operations] Registrations still open: OARConline 32a Registration deadline fast approaching

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Mon Jun 8 08:33:14 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues

Some of you will have received a “no more registrations available” type message in the past couple or so hours. Please try again if you would like to attend tomorrow’s workshop.

We always set an arbitrary upper limit on number of registrations for our events and tomorrow’s online workshop was no different. We have never hit this limit in the past… but we did this morning! I have just upped the limit.

The deadline for OARConline 32a Registration is fast approaching - just over 24 hours from now - 13:00 UTC tomorrow, Tuesday, June 9th. Registration is free.

The inaugural OARConline will take place on June 9th, 2020 at 19:00 - 21:00 UTC.

Registration is mandatory (each registrant will receive a unique Zoom webinar access link). We will *not* be live broadcasting it on our YouTube channel.

The *** registration deadline is 13:00 UTC on Tuesday, June 9th (six hours before the start of the webinar) ***

No registrations will be accepted after this time, so if you would like to attend and have not yet registered, then please do so sooner rather than later. Please also inform your colleagues of this deadline in case they wish to attend.

The registration page is via: <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc32a>

Regards
Denesh
OARC Events Plannager