[dns-operations] Test Zone Metalist

Matthew Pounsett matt at dns-oarc.net
Thu Jun 4 13:51:38 UTC 2020

On the suggestion of some community members, I’m considering setting up a list of known DNS test zones to be posted on OARC’s web site.  The list will include zones designed to provide data to use as input to DNS software.

Off the top of my head, and with five minutes of googling, I know of only two:

test.dnssec-tools.org <https://dnssec-tools.org/testzone/>
workbench.sidnlabs.nl <https://workbench.sidnlabs.nl/>

This seems to be one of those subjects that is hard to search; I’m mostly getting test *software* in my search results.

What other zones should be on such a list?

Matt Pounsett
DNS-OARC Systems Engineering