[dns-operations] Facebook DNS admin around?

Manu Bretelle chantr4 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:04:27 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

Ping me directly and either provide me with a ticket number that you may
have, the IP of those servers as well as a description of the problem with
more details than the initial thread, the answers you are getting for each
of those resolvers and what would be your expectation.
Are those resolvers serving the same set of users? or you have different
populations behind those?

My corporate email is also available through the OARC directory.

Old, but still relevant, slide 22-23 of
https://www.cs.unc.edu/xcms/wpfiles/50th-symp/Moorthy.pdf explains how we
generate mapping to assign resolver to a given location. 2 resolvers, even
within the same subnet, can be assigned to different POPs if the end users
behind them are generating different measurement results.
I am happy to look/have someone look into why this is happening once I get
more details.

Manu