[dns-operations] any registries require DNSKEY not DS?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jan 22 22:13:40 UTC 2020

Are there any registries that configure secure delegations from DNSKEY
records (and do their own conversion to DS records) rather than accepting
DS records from the registrant? I think I have heard that .de is one.
Looking at OpenSRS as an example of a registrar that supports lots of
TLDs, I see that they don't support DNSSEC for .de
http://opensrs.help/chart and their API only supports DS records
https://domains.opensrs.guide/docs/set_dnssec_info

Also, I am uncomfortable with the endianness of their support domain names...

Tony.
responsible stewardship of the earth and its resources