[dns-operations] DNS Flag Day 2020

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Feb 10 12:19:02 UTC 2020

Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane at dukhovni.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I don't see a way to separately configure the *upstream*
> and *downstream* EDNS buffer sizes.

I believe that the edns-buffer-size option determines what is put in the
OPT record for outgoing queries from Unbound to the world, and the
max-udp-size option determines the size of responses that Unbound will
send to its clients.

Tony.
Lough Foyle to Carlingford Lough: West 7 to severe gale 9, occasionally storm
10 for a time. Rough or very rough, becoming high or very high in northwest.
Thundery wintry showers. Moderate or poor, occasionally good in east.