[dns-operations] Request for Help: Who is looking after .org DNSsec?

Patrick Mevzek mevzek at uniregistry.com
Thu Feb 6 16:36:20 UTC 2020

On 06/02/2020 04:08, Pirawat WATANAPONGSE wrote:
> So I am now wondering whether we were contacting the wrong team, and
> register.com <http://register.com> is no longer responsible for DNSsec
> operations of .org

It is not, in that sense (the registry - PIR - is the one responsible
for DNSSEC operations at its TLD level), but it is indeed the registrar
of your domain kasetsart.org so indeed you need to go through them for
any DS related changes at the registry.

If they had in the past a process to add the DS at registry for your
domain and on your behalf, they should have one to remove or update it,
as needed.

--
Patrick Mevzek