[dns-operations] Monitoring for impending expiration of domains?

Fred Morris m3047 at m3047.net
Sun Dec 13 23:33:49 UTC 2020

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020, Randy Bush wrote:
> i find this extremely frustrating.  i realize that i am a dinosaur, but
> i really want a usable response to a whois query.  compare

I would just like to be able to publish whois information if I /choose/
to rather than, for instance, Hover's broken "whois privacy" toggle which
toggles but doesn't do anything.

I've fallen back to TXT records; why the heck not, they're overloaded for
a bunch of "prove you love me" epics already.

--

Fred Morris