[dns-operations] Monitoring for impending expiration of domains?

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sun Dec 13 14:06:47 UTC 2020

Yea, put them on auto renew via a credit card and change credit cards or
the card expires.  Now how many places was the old card used and it
might be a year before it comes around to bite us. And then accounting
doesn't know who used that card and who has access to that place to
change the card.  It's just a big rat hole to fall into no matter how
you slice it in a company.

I personally hate auto-renew for these reasons and make sure my contact
email is always current.

But that's just me.

Lyle Giese

LCR Computer Services, Inc.