[dns-operations] Announcing OARC 33 (Registrations and CfP now open)

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Fri Aug 14 08:57:37 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues

We are pleased to announce the opening of registrations for OARC 33 which takes place online on September 28th (13:00 - 18:00 UTC) and 29th (13:00 - 15:00 UTC).

The OARC 33 Workshop is at least a 1-day event (13:00 - 18:00 UTC) on September 28th, however it may turn in to a 1.5 days event (13:00 - 15:00 on Day 2) if there is enough content to do so.

Our blog about it is at:

	• <https://medium.com/@dnsoarc/oarc-33-a7b4c31bfce6?source=friends_link&sk=7054dbb2d008d475def0010961dea9e9>

You may register for the OARC 33 Workshop at:

	• <https://oarc33.eventbrite.com>

NOTE: The OARC AGM will take place on the 29th (16:00 - 18:00 UTC) for which there will be a separate registration form. Details for that will follow in due course.

Rotation and term-limits of OARC Directors means we have 3 Board seats to fill by election at this AGM. Board candidate nominations must be received by August 25th.

Please refer to the link below for further information:

	• <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/agm-2020>

Registration Discounts
=====
Member and Supporter Participants receive a 50% discount (up to their Tier allocation) on their registration for OARC 33. Discount codes have been sent to our contacts within those organisations, so if you are from a member organisation, please contact them (or approach us to put you in touch with the Primary contact)

Call For Sponsors
=====
We are looking for Annual Workshop Patrons for 2020 and Individual Workshop Sponsors for OARC 33. If you would like your organisation to financially support the Workshops via any of those two avenues, please click on the “Call for Sponsors” link on the OARC 33 website linked to below, and email sponsor at dns-oarc.net with your query.

OARC 33 CfP
=====
The Call for Presentations is open until September 2nd, so if you or any of your colleagues are interested in presenting at OARC 33, please submit an abstract for consideration by the Programme Committee.

For further information and to submit your abstracts, please click on:

      <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc33>

Hope to see you at OARC 33!

Regards
Denesh