[dns-operations] OARC 31 Agenda Published ; Registration & Accommodation ; OARC32 CfP!

Denesh Bhabuta :: DNS-OARC denesh at dns-oarc.net
Mon Sep 30 22:39:52 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues

The jam-packed agenda for OARC 31 has now been published at:

     <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc31>

OARC 31 takes place at the JW Marriott Austin, in Texas, USA on October 31st and November 1st.

REGISTRATION
==
To participate in person, please register to attend sooner rather than later - Early Bird Registration ends on October 9th - at the link below, on the “Registration” page:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc31>

ACCOMMODATION
==
As OARC 31 is only a few weeks away, you’ll want to make your travel arrangements while there is still time to take advantage of the discounted hotel rate! The deadline for OARC attendees to receive the discounted rate of 269 USD at the JW Marriott Austin is October 6th.

Rooms are still available for arrival on October 31st and departure on November 2nd. We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register to attend right now by visiting:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc31>

Hotel details and a booking link are available on the “Accommodation” page. Because of the limited number of rooms available, it is important that you book your room as soon as possible. If you are experiencing
booking issues and desired dates (such as shoulder nights) are not available, please contact <meeting at dns-oarc.net> for assistance.

Space will be an issue, so don’t delay!

SPONSORS
==
We are thankful to Comcast for being a sponsor at OARC 31.

We have further sponsor opportunities for the upcoming Workshop. If your organisation would be interested in being a sponsor at OARC 31, please email <sponsor at dns-oarc.net>.

We are also calling for Patrons for 2020 (Thanks to Verisign for being a Patron for the whole of 2019)

OARC 32 CfP
==
OARC 32 will take place on February 8th, 2020 in San Francisco - and now that we have announced the agenda for the upcoming Workshop, we have opened the CfP for the one after. Take a look at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc32>

Come and celebrate #OARCtoberfest with us!

Regards
Denesh

*OARC 31 will be held back-to-back with NANOG 77. To register and learn more about NANOG 77, visit: <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-77/>