[dns-operations] glitch on [ip6|in-addr].arpa?

Adam Vallee adam.vallee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 04:28:49 UTC 2019

In my opinion, a new C root operator should be chosen based on the fact
that Cogent is not fulfilling its duty to operate their root servers for
the benefit of the internet as a whole.

It seems to me that they are operating the root for the benefit of their
customers only. And the fact that they do block access from HE.net over
IPv6 should be grounds for their agreement to be torn up, the
responsibility should be assigned to a group of ISPs.

And don't get me started on G root, or H root.

Adam Vallee