[dns-operations] root? we don't need no stinkin' root!

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Sat Nov 30 20:11:36 UTC 2019

> On 30 Nov 2019, at 14:31, Keith Mitchell <keith at dns-oarc.net> wrote:
>
> On 11/29/19 8:32 PM, Rubens Kuhl wrote:
>
>> including making studies that other parties can't reproduce due to
>> being limited to DITL data.
>
> DITL data is available to any party who signs an OARC Data Sharing
> agreement.

Keith,

DITL data is the gold standard for such analysis. What I mentioned is that the RZM publishes studies that can't be reproduced due to use of other data(not DITL) only accessible to the RZM, and also try implying that DITL data doesn't capture reality due to being short lived, which is kinda like "I know better but I can't tell you why".

Rubens