[dns-operations] GMX tld question

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Nov 13 14:27:11 UTC 2019

Full details here:
https://www.iana.org/domains/root/db/gmx.html

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com/
https://blacknight.blog/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Personal blog: https://michele.blog/
Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/
-------------------------------
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

On 13/11/2019, 14:23, "dns-operations on behalf of Wesley Peng" <dns-operations-bounces at dns-oarc.net on behalf of wesley at myrambler.ru> wrote:

    Hello,

    Is .gmx tld run by United Internet?
    We have communication issue to their DNS servers.

    gmx.                    21542   IN      NS      anycast10.irondns.net.
    gmx.                    21542   IN      NS      anycast23.irondns.net.
    gmx.                    21542   IN      NS      anycast9.irondns.net.
    gmx.                    21542   IN      NS      anycast24.irondns.net.

    But the communication to gmx.net NS servers gets no problem.

    gmx.net.                11009   IN      NS      ns-gmx.ui-dns.com.
    gmx.net.                11009   IN      NS      ns-gmx.ui-dns.biz.
    gmx.net.                11009   IN      NS      ns-gmx.ui-dns.org.
    gmx.net.                11009   IN      NS      ns-gmx.ui-dns.de.

    If anyone know the undercase operators, please let me know.

    Thank you.
    regards.