[dns-operations] Questions on DNS Flag day 2020 proposal

吴洪声 samwu at dnspod.com
Mon Jun 17 10:10:14 UTC 2019

Thank you Jerry, it will be great if we can join the list.

I founded and operated DNSPod in China from 2005, DNSPod is the biggest DNS service provider in China. We saw many problems in the internet of China these years.

Like TCP 53, it blocked by many ISPs in China. Because it’s very easy to be DDOS, and not easy to be hijack, you know what I mean.

So, if DNS servers not response to TCP will be treat as DEAD, it may affects a lot of facilities, devices etc in China.