[dns-operations] Questions on DNS Flag day 2020 proposal

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Mon Jun 17 07:08:10 UTC 2019

Hi Sam,

On 6/17/19 8:54 AM, Sam wrote:
> Do you guys asked for any feedbacks from Chinese operators before you pushing
> the proposal?

In the effort to enhance our communication, can you explain how you
interpreted the proposal?

You can send that response directly too me if you want.

> I will be the first one to oppose this proposal, even though DNSPod already
> supported TCP protocol. Any proposals without fully and widely community
> discussion is a rogue proposal!

If you already support TCP (_great!_) then this proposal would, without
knowing your infrastructure, probably mean a small configure change in
your system so ensure that the answer arrives.

FYI, We are working on testers for this!

Cheers,
Jerry