[dns-operations] TLD zones with lame servers

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Fri Jun 7 10:04:30 UTC 2019

On 07/06/2019 03:54, Mark Andrews wrote:

Hi Mark,

[snip]

> cm. cm.cctld.authdns.ripe.net: no address records found (NXDOMAIN)

Since you've mentioned a RIPE NCC name server, I'd like to point out
that we have tried for years to contact the operators of the CM zone, to
sort out this dire situation. We have tried various email addresses and
phone numbers, and also tried to reach out to regional ICANN contacts.
I'm disappointed to say that we did not get anywhere.

Regards,
Anand Buddhdev
RIPE NCC