[dns-operations] dnsperf has moved to OARC

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Fri Jan 18 06:59:39 UTC 2019

Hi all,

First we would like to thanks Nominum/Akamai for the many years of
development dnsperf and we are excited to be continuing to maintain it.

  https://github.com/DNS-OARC/dnsperf

As of now I've pulled most of the changes/fixes I could find in other
forks on GitHub but I know there are a lot more out there so if you have
some modifications that you wish to be included in the upcoming v2.2.0
release then please let me know.

The repository has been reworked to use autotools and now has the same
layout as our other projects which might make it hard to make a clean
pull request so if you can't get it to work then just send me the diff
and I'll take care of it.

As with all our projects, dnsperf will be compiled and tested on the
latest stable release of Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, FreeBSD and OpenBSD
along with various CI and code analysis tools. Packages will become
available with the v2.2.0 release for multiple versions of Debian,
Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, openSUSE and SLE. For more information on
all this please see:

  https://dev.dns-oarc.net/

  https://dev.dns-oarc.net/packages/

Cheers,