[dns-operations] Root zone KSK-2010 is now revoked

Costantino Andrea (Con) andrea.costantino at h3g.it
Fri Jan 11 20:57:02 UTC 2019

I just have one question:

Why change a production system almost every single internet connected device is depending on, on Friday afternoon?

For half the world it was "if nobody notices I'll start an early weekend" phase.

For Israel it was already in the middle of their weekend.

For California it was "thanks God it's Friday, I'll quickly check things and if nobody notices I'll start an early weekend".

My 2 cents.. hope nobody get hurt...

Ciao,
A.