[dns-operations] DNSViz Relocates to DNS-OARC

Wiley, Glen gwiley at verisign.com
Wed Feb 20 13:45:22 UTC 2019

Thanks to Matt and the OARC crew for hosting DNSViz!  We appreciate your time in getting this valuable service up and running again.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2019, at 6:59 PM, Matthew Pounsett <matt at conundrum.com<mailto:matt at conundrum.com>> wrote:

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 07:06, Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane at dukhovni.org<mailto:ietf-dane at dukhovni.org>> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2019, at 4:38 PM, Matthew Pounsett <matt at dns-oarc.net<mailto:matt at dns-oarc.net>> wrote:
>
> DNSViz, Casey Deccio's excellent DNSSEC debugging tool, was initially
> developed and hosted at Sandia National Laboratories, and has been hosted most
> recently at Verisign.  We'd like to thank them both for providing that service
> for many years, and Verisign for donating the hardware that DNSViz will
> continue to live on in the near future.  We're happy to be picking up the
> torch!

Any ETA for the restoration of full functionality?

The equipment was hung and cabled in OARC's racks during the maintenance last week, but there remains some reconfiguration work that needs to be done.  Time availability has been a bit scarce for me, and for Casey, so it could be a few days.  I would say early next week at the very latest though.