[dns-operations] 0x20 breakage *over TCP* from CDNS servers affecting 35 TLDs

Zenon Mousmoulas zmousm at noc.grnet.gr
Mon Feb 4 17:36:35 UTC 2019

Hello again.

As of today this issue now affects only the following TLDs and NS currently in the root zone:

ac.			172800	IN	NS	ns-a3.ac.
bn.			172800	IN	NS	ns1.bnnic.bn.
io.			172800	IN	NS	ns-a3.io.
sh.			172800	IN	NS	ns-a3.sh.
tm.			172800	IN	NS	ns-a3.tm.
tm.			172800	IN	NS	ns-a4.tm.

Let me say thank you to whoever worked towards getting this fixed.

Regards,
Z.