[dns-operations] root? we don't need no stinkin' root!

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Dec 4 19:55:39 UTC 2019

Mark Allman <mallman at icir.org> wrote:

> Obviously, there could be a more comprehensive analysis

I have a 3.5GB git repository containing 14500 commits with versions of
the root zone going back to March 2014, if anyone wants something to
analyse. I also have a BIND root.jnl file (140MB gzipped) which appears to
start with SOA serial number 2005072701. I'm sure someone else has a less
crappy archive...

Tony.
Rockall, Malin: Southwest 6 to gale 8, perhaps severe gale 9 later. Very rough
or high. Squally showers, then rain. Moderate or poor, occasionally good.