[dns-operations] dns management (perhaps ipam too)

Ernesto Thorp ernesto at corp.globo.com
Sat Aug 10 15:00:20 UTC 2019

Hi Mehmet,

We use a GUI that works with Bind running with Ruby on Rails on Linux -
https://github.com/globocom/GloboDNS/
We are looking for people to contribute with the project, and we have a new
dev starting working on it as well.
If you would like to try it, feel free sending questions, comments or
issues on Github.

Regards,

Ernesto