[dns-operations] Help for DNS queries in webservice

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Tue Aug 6 10:25:28 UTC 2019

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019, Paulina wrote:

> I have been using Net::DNS::Resolver for DNS queries in handler. Can you
> suggest a better way to improve it? maybe AnyEvent::DNS etc?

I have recently had a good result using Net::DNS::Async which is a fairly
small wrapper that make Net::DNS's bgsend stuff a lot easier to use. It is
particularly simple if your code just needs to fire off a bunch of queries
and then do something after they have all completed.

https://metacpan.org/pod/Net::DNS::Async

Tony.
Rattray Head to Berwick upon Tweed: South becoming variable, then becoming
west later, 3 or 4, occasionally 5 later. Smooth or slight. Showers, thundery
at first. Good, occasionally poor.