[dns-operations] DNSViz - technical difficulties

Casey Deccio casey at deccio.net
Wed Apr 17 14:31:08 UTC 2019

> On Apr 17, 2019, at 12:25 AM, Arsen STASIC <arsen.stasic at univie.ac.at> wrote:
>
> I use it for predelegation DNSSEC testing purposes. I add the DNSKEY for the domain I'm testing.
> Maybe this would be a feature request: to add the DS to figure out if it would match the DNSKEY of the child. I think you have intended it for own non-root trust anchors, but I use this feature slightly different.

I see.  As it turns out, this is a feature that is available in the command-line version, but not (yet) in the online version.  See here:

https://github.com/dnsviz/dnsviz/blob/master/README.md#pre-deployment-dns-testing

Specifically see the "-D" option (which requires the "-N" option).

Cheers,
Casey