[dns-operations] Mailing List Behaviour Change

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sun Apr 7 18:27:32 UTC 2019

On 4/7/19 9:46 AM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> Nope, It's per list configuration.

Sorry, I was conflating the REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS option, which is across
lists.

I associate it with DMARC, because incoming DKIM headers can cause
problems if anything that is signed changes.

> Mailman can default to munging if the domain has DNS/DNSSEC resolution
> issues.> The decision was made to munge when in doubt if DNSSEC
> mitigations are enabled and there are DNS resolution (such as when the
> mailman host is doing DNSSEC validation)

Which version of Mailman does that apply to?  I'm more familiar with
version 2.x.  I'm wondering if that's new in 3.x.

> There's a further feature to "always munge/wrap a specific regex of
> domains"

ACK

--
Grant. . . .