[dns-operations] EDNS client subnet authoritative server implementation

John Kristoff jtk at depaul.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:30:50 UTC 2018

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:38:22 +0000
Evan Hunt <each at isc.org> wrote:

> It sounds as if you're more interested in the recursive side of ECS,
> though.

Just in case there was any confusion, as I was the one who originally
asked, I am specifically interested in the authoritative-side
implementation.

I want to be able to receive the ECS detail from the resolvers
querying for my names if they are willing to send it to me.  As far as
I know only Google's resolvers will do this automatically, but that
would be enough for my purposes if it is all I can get.

John