[dns-operations] Who here is keeping a curated list of public resolvers?

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Sun Apr 22 20:47:36 UTC 2018

On 13 Apr 2018, at 8:35, John Dickinson wrote:

> If you want to include the test privacy servers then there is a list
> at https://dnsprivacy.org/wiki/display/DP/DNS+Privacy+Test+Servers.
> Note that not all these servers have their own web page but in all
> cases the operators have agreed that we can publish the details of
> their service.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out the right way to include servers that do
port 853 but not 53. Will stumble around with this more.

Is that URL expected to be long-lived? :-)

> We will be adding the DOH servers soon.

Given that some relevant parts of the DOH protocol are still not stable,
I hope you will also check each one you list against the then-current
draft.

--Paul Hoffman