[dns-operations] Who here is keeping a curated list of public resolvers?

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri Apr 13 01:05:46 UTC 2018

Greetings. I've been keeping a curated list of public resolvers and was
wondering if others had as well. In this case, I'm calling a public
resolver one who has a web page telling people their public addresses
and maybe a bit about their policies, not just "an address that appears
to be an open resolver". I then use this to make a zone with subzones to
make walking the list programmatically a bit easier. (This is a personal
project, not something I'm doing for ICANN.)

I'm thinking of making this public on GitHub, but would kind of like to
have it be more complete than what I probably have. If anyone here has a
list that I might merge in, that would be grand.

--Paul Hoffman