[dns-operations] check if a domain has been registered via DNS

Peng Yonghua pyh at vodafonemail.de
Thu May 4 02:49:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

Yes I know this method has many limits, but I just made something based
on this which work fine for me.

Also this site: https://instantdomainsearch.com/

doing the biz with the same way, it says in its homepage:

Domain name availability

Instant Domain Search verifies availability by doing a dns query get
search results as fast as possible. whois lookups are much slower than
dns queries, but provide more information about who registered the name.

thank you!

在 2017/4/28 下午6:33, Anand Buddhdev 写道: