[dns-operations] .store gTLD "name collision" status?

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Tue May 2 09:53:21 UTC 2017

Hi Viktor,

CentralNic runs the registry infrastructure for .store. It seems that we
did not remove the controlled interruption records for .store after the
90-day period elapsed. This has now been corrected.

Any issues relating to TLDs on CentralNic's platform can be directed to
ops at centralnic.com.

Regards,

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.