[dns-operations] comcast.net DNSSEC validation issues

Feldman, Mark Mark_Feldman at comcast.com
Thu Jun 22 11:39:06 UTC 2017

Hi, Rob.  Feel free to provide me your additional details off-list.
Funny thing is that we don't have a haughtington.comcast.net subdomain (or
label), so you should get NXDOMAIN there.  DS queries go to the parent,
which for comcast.net would be the .net name servers.  We haven't touched
KSKs/DS records in quite some time.  It would be interesting to know if
others are seeing this 1) at all, 2) with BIND, and 3) with any other
validating resolver.

  Mark
  Comcast Core INfrastructure Services -- we do DNS and more!